Monday, January 27, 2014

I am sorry.

No really, I truly am. To be honest I thought I'd be able to write for a blog such as this for a long time. I have so many ideas to write about and so many thoughts I just want to share, but it's honestly hard work. Props to all the other bloggers who do it on the side, not as a career. It's for enjoyment, not money. I mean, it'd be nice if it was for money but that's a long shot at my current rate of output.

This year, the year of 2014, I want to change that.

I want to upload a post at least once a week. That's my goal. If I manage to do more in a week then so be it, but I want it to be regular. Whether it's a review, an idea or a discussion topic, anything is better than nothing. I haven't uploaded anything since last June. That's over half a year ago. That's horrible.

Then again, I'm not only writing this for myself. I'm writing it for the couple of hundred or so spam accounts which manage to flood my blog with traffic, whether for a certain image I upload or for a Sonic the Hedgehog article which brings down the hate upon it. You can find the article here. Part one of that article has managed over 600 hits so far! Holy crap! If I manage to post regularly this year and even 5 articles get that much exposure I'd be a happy little bumble bee.

It also falls to you. Have an idea you'd like explained from my point of view? Have a game you'd like me to play? Let me know and I'll try and get to it. If I'm getting messages of people telling me they read my blog and like/hate it and want to see certain things, I'll try and accommodate. That's what I do.

Otherwise you'll be getting verbal diarrhoea spread out over all of the blog posts. Yeah, you don't want that.

No comments:

Post a Comment